Opening a bank account when you are new to the UK can often prove to be very difficult.
For this reason, Sonographers Medical has established an excellent relationship with Barclays Wealth International who have accounts specifically designed for professionals moving to the UK and can even arrange to have your bank account opened before you arrive!
The International accounts offer a number of benefits to ensure all of your banking and investment requirements are met:
- An extensive range of day-to-day banking facilities, including VISA debit cards available to use in 800,000 merchants in the UK and 24 million locations worldwide.
- Barclaycard Platinum credit card available on application.
- Overdraft facility available on application.
- International payments.
- Savings accounts in a range of currencies.
- International telephone and online banking services to help manage money in different currencies and time zones.
- Special products to meet your short and long-term borrowing needs, including mortgages for UK and overseas properties.
- A range of credit facilities available to clients automatically, regardless of UK credit history.
- Savings options that pay gross interest (if you qualify).
- No monthly fee for everyday banking, if you are referred by a Sonographers Medical consultant.
For more information on setting up a bank account in the UK, please speak to a Sonographers Medical consultant.